1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with CinemaForge Lite

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by route65, Aug 30, 2007.

1. route65

route65 Member

Hey guys

A few months back I downloaded CinemaForge Lite with a view to converting my favourite youtube videos into mp4 iPod friendly format for viewing on-the-go.

And it worked great for that time. I converted heaps of videos for the iPod and to the hard drive. Yesterday however I tried to open it and got this message:

CinemaForge has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconveinance.

I sent an Error Report (whatever good that does I do not know), and waited it out. After trying several more times at intervals and getting the same message I uninstalled the program, and reinstalled it. Same message.

I'm clueless as to why I keep getting this error message for CinemaForge. The only thing I can hazard a guess at is - maybe my Converted Videos folder is too full and I need to free up some space, bt I dont know how that would affect the actual program.

This ever happen to anyone? Any ideas?

Much appreciated

2. Comet01

Comet01 Member

I am having the exact same problem. Cinemaforge has worked great for me for many months. Now it still converts videos without a problem but it won't work for downloading videos.