1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with Freeloader

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by ouriço, Dec 28, 2004.

1. ouriço

ouriço Member

Hi guys!
    Does any of you had problems with the freeloader like me? I have a US gamecube modded to play JP games (the switch mod) and my problems are: I have bought 3 PAL games Mario Sunshine, Harvest Moon and Final Fantasy Chronicles, with Mario and Final Fantasy after using freeloader it will boot the game but in black and white screen and for Harvest Moon everytime I go to a specific place in the game it will freeze up. BTW my freeloader version is 1.06b. Hope that anyone could help me out. Thank you.

2. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

it is not freeloader's fault it is your tv your tv is not designed to run pal that's why you are getting it in black and white and the reason your other title won't work is because you must purchase harvest moon for your country something about free loader doesn't like memory card callout's to the game

3. ouriço

ouriço Member

oh yes, sorry johnodd4 i forgot to say that my tv is multi system (it has 2x NTSC, PAl and SECAM). about harvest moon that means if i take out the memory card it will not freeze?

4. tfoa

tfoa Member

HI GENTS
    I HAVE DOWNLOADED A GRAND PRIX FROM FREELOADER , RUN THE INSTALLATION STARTED THE GAME UP GOT TO THE SELECT GAME TYPE INTERFACE. SELECTED START RACE AND I RECEIVE AN ERROR MESSAGE REGARDING GRP.EXE FOM WINDOWS. ANY IDEAS WHAT THIS MEANS?