1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with IFOedit

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by FrogNetel, Apr 29, 2005.

1. FrogNetel

FrogNetel Member

Hello I'm new to this DVD authoring stuff and have encountered some frustrating problems.

I had a movie split into 2 AVI's and joined them to create one mp2 for conversion into DVD. I extracted the audio into AC3 format and both audio and video show no signs of error ar anything. Everything seemed to go smoothly until I went to author the DVD in IFOedit.

When processing, an error message pops up (always at 47%, which is the exact point where the two avi's were merged) saying:

" INTERNAL ERROR: additional data required but no free space in input buffer"

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

ifoedit is very good but buggy! keep the link names small and no funny characters..

like input C:\files\movie.avi

output C:\files\

also use divxtodvd to jion multiple files its a free app and very amazing! it can load mpegs to, it will do everything on cenversion and output vob/ifo/bup to burn to dvdr, its fast fast fast! and outputs ac3 for sound, just load the 2/3 avi in one go it will jion / convert as it goes along!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2005
  3. sroey

sroey Guest

I get the exact same problem...although it worked fine the first time few times I tried it? Anyone got any ideas or an alternative?

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

you can use film machine or avi2dvd both can use CCE or they have there own encoders...

virtualdub will jion them to 1 avi