1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with my mp3 player. Please Help!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by ken_919, Feb 8, 2005.

1. ken_919

ken_919 Regular member

I have a Neuros 128mb/20gb mp3 player. The problem is with my 20gb backpack. I have already transferred songs onto it(about 3.5gbs worth of songs) and now it freezes every single time I try to transfer songs. I recently had this problem about two weeks ago, but a day later after it began to freeze, it stopped freezing and was able to transfer songs. This time, I've tried it many times but keeps freezing. I'm able to transfer songs onto my 128mb but not the 20gb. I checked it for errors by going to My Computer, Right Click on Removable Disk, Properties, Tools, Check Now, but there was no errors. Does anybody know what is wrong and has anybody had this problem with theres.

2. thisisrob

thisisrob Guest

Try visiting the company's web site and downloading a firmware update for your mp3 player.

If that doesn't work, contact the company and explain the situation. They may be able to help you out, especially if you are still under warranty.

Hope this helps...

3. ken_919

ken_919 Regular member

I finally got it working again. I deleted all of my songs, then updated the firmware, and then transferred my songs back onto it.

4. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

What kind of mp3 do u have? I have an iPod mini. Where do u download ur music from?

5. ken_919

ken_919 Regular member

I have a Neuros 128mb/20gb mp3 player. If anyone is interested in buying a Neuros, DON'T BUY ONE!! They are the worst ever. I had all of my songs on it last night and then brought it to school today. When I turned it on, all of my songs were gone. I re-inserted the 20gb backpack, then turned it back on, my songs were there. Some of the songs would like fast forward for a couple of seconds and then go back to normal play when I wasn't even touching it. Also, some songs had this static sound. I turned it off and then back on and the songs sounded fine. (Don't know what that was all about) Later on today, I went to listen to music on it, they were gone again. I tried re-inserting the backpack but the songs wouldn't come back. So, I had to transfer them back onto it. I'm going to buy another mp3 player but still looking around for the right one. One that holds 20gbs. I use Limewire to download songs, it's been pretty good so far.