1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with MyDVD software

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by Blubonnet, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Blubonnet

Blubonnet Member

I have MyDVD software and an Adaptec AVC-2210 capture device. On my old computer, with MyDVD 4.2, I could hear the audio while I was capturing. But on my new computer, with the 5.3 software, I hear the sound until I hit capture and then it goes away. But when I play it back in Preview mode, the sound is there, so it is capturing. If anyone knows how I can adjust this to permit me to listen while capturing, please let me know. Any help will be VERY much appreciated!!! (I sent help requests to Adaptec and Sonic--Adaptec suggested re-installing but it didn't work; Sonic told me that it's "normal" not to be able to hear it, which I totally don't buy.) If it is normal, then I wonder if I'd be better off with a Dazzle capture and their Pinnacle software?

2. vjwyatt

vjwyatt Guest

can you help installed MyDVD software how do I burn a movie also installed DVD shrink 3.2 as I was told by someone at My DVD personal