1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with nero 7 not burning entire movie

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Peteman23, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Peteman23

Peteman23 Member

I have the Entire movie i transcode it with nero vision 4 then i burn the files from the video ts folder and the last 2 movies are missing the last 5-10 min of them the only 1.35mb files so they fit fine on a dvdr

2. Peteman23

Peteman23 Member

the problem may be while transcoding in vision theres to bar transcoding process and total process the transcoding is always about 5-7 min ahead of the total process if that means anything?

3. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

How about burning the compilation to the image recorder to get an image and then use NeroBurning ROM to burn it to DVD?

When you check the video in NeroVision with the remote control, is all of the video there then?

What does the size gauge at the bottom of the window say as far as amount of the DVD that will be used.

If you want, post a HeroHistory log and remove your serial numbers. Post only the attempts where you had the problem. The log is made up of all your burn attempt and you can see where they start and stop.

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

You will find normally that the time shown in the top "bars" will be shorter than those in the bottom, as the bottom time includes the "Time used for burning"

If you have added ALL the files (I assume they are AVI) then there is NO reason for this happening....only thing I can suggest is that the movies havent d/l in full. Have you checked the endings before you burn.

5. Peteman23

Peteman23 Member

yes the endings are there

6. Peteman23

Peteman23 Member

they are bin files i open them and theres a dat file i transcode that to dvd using nero vision but i looked through my movies and there are no endings on any of the movies on the dat file but the whole bin file has the ending i have no idea whats up Help Please