1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with nero "pleeease help"

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by macey, Feb 3, 2005.

1. macey

macey Guest

Hello to all. i have a video camera full of still pics which i have taken at a wedding and wanted to put on a dvd photo slide show using Nero Vision Express 2. i have been working on this project for 3 days now and tonight i saved (again as per usual)and exited it, to go back to it now it pops up
    " Error opening C:/..dar dar dar, Unreconized file format" the project stands at 59KB. i have been opening this file for days adding new pics to it, i dont understand what went wrong, please help alot of time and effort has been used doing this. any help is appreaciated. thanking you all heaps :) -macey

2. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

If you're talking about a photo slideshow on DVD using NeroVision Express, the project file should have the extension .NVC. It probably has no idea what a .DAR file is because it certainly isn't a Nero project file. Do a file search on your PC for it. Also, you should update to NeroVision Express 3 from Nero's website. I had alot of crashes using NVE 2.

3. macey

macey Guest

im sorry, i ment "dar dar dar" meaning i wasent writing the format for the file. (figure of speach) sorry it is

c:\Documents and Settings\damien&leah\mydocuments\NeroVision\colswedding dvd.nvc
    :unreconised file format

that what pops up when try to open the file then redirects me to "what would you like to do now" in nero.
    thanks for your help