1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem With nero (Version 5.5.9.0)

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by lltn45, Oct 7, 2002.

1. lltn45

lltn45 Guest

When i move my mp3 to burn them as audio nero usually detects or reads thme perfectly but lately there was 1 song that i downloaded and it was definitely an mp3 file and when i drag it over to make the compilation nero says it cannot read the file?! I checked the mp3 file there was nothing wrong with it, it wasn't corrupt and the song was not jumpy, i tried dragging another mp3 file over to the compilation and it worked fine with no problem but with this specific one mp3 file i kept on trying to drag it over to the compilatiob boc nero keeps on saying it can't read the file.

2. johnbmx

johnbmx Member

.for some wierd reason on some mp3's that i have..i have to convert the mp3 to mp3..make sense?its the way they encoded it..i just put the messed up ones into music match and convert from mp3 to mp3 and it works.hope this works for you.

3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Open your mp3 in nero wave editor and simply file - save as (make sure you have mp3 as file type!)

Thats the best thing you can do because, nero can obviously read an mp3 made by other ahead software!

4. lltn45

lltn45 Guest

I opened nero wave editor and tried to open the mp3 file but nero wave editor said there was something wrong with the mp3 file, so i downloaded a trial of acoustica mp3 converter and converted the mp3 file to a mp3 file again and when i dragged it over to nero compilation box it had no errors whatsoever since acoustica must've fixed the mp3 file.

5. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

All of these methods work a lot of the time but you should beware to not keep it up because, re-encoding or duplicating mp3 will cause loss of quality! I find that downloading a different version of the mp3 is the best idea!