1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with new samsung 22 inch monitor

Discussion in 'Home Theater PC' started by dreamer2, Feb 24, 2007.

1. dreamer2

dreamer2 Regular member

i just bought new samsung monitor and hooked it up to my computer. i have atiradeon 9200 graphics card. i updated the drivers so that i can get maximum resolutions from it. i set my monitor to max resolutions but after i do that my monitor screen just fluctuates(like turns on and goes off) every single second) and also screen has white lines . other than that when i roll back drivers it runs at 1280 into 1024 resolutions but i want maximum resolutions out of it. i install all drivers from ati website and they look fine. please help thanks.what i need to do about this. i attached my computer with dvi cable with monitor

2. dreamer2

dreamer2 Regular member

could some body please help on this matter. i updated my drivers and now getting maximum resolutions with vga cable for monitor . but when i try dvi d cable screen flickers and has too much higher response time and it goes black after some time. please help thamks