1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with StreamBox VCR 1.0 Beta 3.1

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Vitasoy, Jan 26, 2002.

1. Vitasoy

Vitasoy Guest

I can't seem to get the program working properly..??
    After executing the crack file and it says successfully patched ..but only 728 bytes ...not 808 bytes as the instruction manual says...?
    and I checked to confirm by clicking 'about' in the program and it does'nt say ' StreamBox VCR 1 beta 31 - SMFfix.'...?
    It only says 'FlyingRaichu RTSP/PSM edition 95/NT'
    I'm using windows 98....is that the reason why..??
    Please help me...??
    thank you very much indeed!

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Does the program _work_ even that there's a slight difference with the patched size?

3. Vitasoy

Vitasoy Guest

The programs seems to work...but I can't seem to get any thing downloaded? Each time it stops d/l,I pressed play and it just says "do u want to continue d/loading this file..??
    what could be wrong??

4. jnihil

jnihil Moderator Staff Member

Stops after partially downloading? or nothing at all? Check and make sure your connection settings in StreamBox isn't too high for your internet connection.

5. Vitasoy

Vitasoy Guest

It downloaded! but can't get it to play..??
    it's a .swf file,what should I use to open it?
    I have Flash 5 installed and the .swf file ask what I should open the file with?? And I can't find Flashplayer or anything like that in my computer...tho I can watch .swf files with no problem when I'm surfing the net!!
    Please advise ..Thx!

6. jnihil

jnihil Moderator Staff Member

No idea. Anyone?

7. dRD

WTF... I guess you now downloaded something that you thought was RealVideo file, but it actually was a Flash file. Streambox is used for Real's files, not for any weird Flash intros.

8. Vitasoy

Vitasoy Guest

WTF....I knew what I was downloading... '.swf Flash file' and StreamBox says it's possible too...thk u!
    My problem was getting it to play!!
    I've sort that out now,,,just installed FLASH 5 full version and,,,Voila!
    Thks. to all who replied anyways.
    Hope this helps out anyone who had the same problem. Some cool MTV's out there in .swf format.
    Peace!

9. dRD

Ok then :)

10. dankehoe1

dankehoe1 Guest

hey vitasoy, where do you get these MTV's (i assume you are referring to MTV vids) cuz i have been trying to find something that this program will friggin download other than links back to the page i got them from. ....a little help??
    thanks.

11. a00chc00

a00chc00 Member

I tried streambox vcr 1.0beta3.1 to download a .ram file (9MB in size) but could only download 1.3MB of the file.
    Anything setup I was missing?
    Thank you in advance!

12. Star1

Star1 Guest

It just stop after I click the start button to download a file.
    How to get the software retry everytime even though it having problem connecting to the server.

13. Vitasoy

Vitasoy Guest

THE DOWNLOADED FILE IS IN YOUR STREAMBOX FOLDER'S SUB-FOLDER CALLED 'RECIEVED'.
    GO THERE AND TRY PLAYING IT FROM THERE...

14. Vitasoy

Vitasoy Guest

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO COPY THE LINK AND PASTE IT WHEN YOU CLICK ON EDIT THEN IT SHOULD START DOWNLOADING...LOL

15. Star1

Star1 Guest

thanks for the info.
    I still having problem everytime i press start, it won't last for more than 3 secs for downloading at all. Is it normal or what ? Or any setting I miss out. Actually I'm new in this. Pls advise, thanks.

16. geoffg

geoffg Member

Sounds like you have used the wrong crack program. You need the "Stealth Mulder Fix" one, which is in StreamBoxVCR1.0Beta3.1StealthMulderFix.zip. This may solve your problem.