1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem with video recording software

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by desmet9, Jun 11, 2010.

1. desmet9

desmet9 Regular member

I recently bought dazzle from best buy. It was the cheapest solution at the time at 50 dollars...it came with pinnacle studio 12 and while recording video it was fine for my first "test" record off my cable box. But when i tried recording an entire tv episode it skipped after about 12 minutes in and the audio became off sync and the video went into slow motion. I was wondering if anyone had experience with this program and could tell me a setting that I might be missing. Also if there is a better program out there that I could try could someone let me know of the name of it. My PC specs are intel core 2 duo, 6 gb of ram, windows 7 64 bit. any help is appreciated

2. reannakay

reannakay Member

Do you record the TV program directly on TV or capture the screen of your computer screen? I'd like to give some suggestions if you are under the second circumstance. I use screen recording software to capture my screen and save it as video. And many programs have video editing features. I found one screen recorder Democreator. It records what happens on your screen. I got a free license by joining the official event. I wonder that help you. Of cause you need a TV capture card first to turn your computer screen into a TV monitor.

3. WoCat

WoCat Member

If you need a screen capturing software to capture your pc desktop, I'd suggest Tunebite, this is the tool I'm using to capture and record movies and tv episodes off the internet, from streaming online movies websites.
    It's pretty cool because it can also convert the videos to avi or even to mp4, meaning it saves the videos directly to those formats, so no need for me to get another tool to convert the video files.
    It's not exactly a screen capturing software, so you can also use it to convert many audio and video files to any audio and video formats, or even more can capture, record or download music, movies and video clips.
    I'm not a very old use of Tunebite Downloader and Converter, but I pretty happy with it.
    :)