1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with xbox FTP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by stiggg, Nov 27, 2004.

1. stiggg

stiggg Member

I have had no problems using FTP to get into my xbox for the past few months. I read a thread recently about adding a short bit of script into the evo.ini file, which I did. Now when I turn on the xbox the evolution dashboard loads up but some of the menu options are highlighted in red and I can only choose SYSTEM UTILS and LAUNCH MENU, and to top it all off I cant FTP to my xbox, man I wish I had'nt read that thread!. can anybody help, I really hope I havent screwed it up.

2. suki24

suki24 Member

ur case is hard to solve seeing as you cant ftp to ur xbox...does that also mean you cant connect to ur xbox....?

give me more details and I will try to help u out...
    and if you cant connect....check ur ip settings on ur xbox and then flash and see if they match up

3. dameonx

dameonx Member

hey suki 24 can u help me out too

4. stiggg

stiggg Member

yeah I can't connect to my xbox + I cant check the IP settings on my xbox. when I enter system Utils all the options are highlighted in red so I cant check the IP settings.

I know the IP's match as I have had no problems connecting until I messed with the evo.ini file. I am going to try using the CD of evolution x in the drive to see if that works, ( fingers crossed ) will keep you informed. Thanks for replying.