1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Brian1234, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Brian1234

Brian1234 Member

I was playing around with the video settings in XBMC, just pal stuff, then I turned off my xbox. I turned it back on and the screen i see is black and white and is jumping from top to bottom. everything seems to be working fine, but the screen just jumps around and i can't see anything clearly and its in black and white. I deleted xbmc, and it still happens. I turned off my modchip with the switch, and it still happens. All my connections to the tv are perfect, whats the problem???

2. peachymo

peachymo Regular member

oooops you shouldn't of deleted xbmc cause you may have to put it back the reason your screen is black and white is because your tv cannot use either pal or ntsc if your in the uk and australia your a pal but if your america your ntsc all you had to do was change your setting back

3. Brian1234

Brian1234 Member

then i'll downlaod xbmc again. But how can i get at the settings when i can't even see the screen straight?

4. peachymo

peachymo Regular member

try going into the xbox settings (where you'd get the ip address) scroll down and check if your region is set right

5. Brian1234

Brian1234 Member

i got it, everything is working. Thanks a lot!!

6. peachymo

peachymo Regular member

no problem