1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by rockpig, Mar 6, 2005.

1. rockpig

rockpig Member

Hi, i have dvd x copy gold and express and im running into difficulties trying to copy a few discs, i get to about 98% then a error mesage comes up unable to read dvd then i click ok then another message comes up saying bad sectors then i click ok and it cancels it. I have tried 3 other disc's this morn and having the same problem. i have succesfully copied one disc with no probs at all its just the rest wont work like out of everu 10 1 will only copy? Any help would be very much appreciated

Last edited: Mar 6, 2005
  2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

i see alot of probs with x copy apps, i would use the FREE dvd decrypter and dvd shrink also FREE!

as there are new protections out on dvd's... these 2 apps should conquer most discs...

but if you ever get a problem disc alot here use anyDVD running in the background to aid the 2 apps above!

3. rockpig

rockpig Member

Cheers buddy so do i install this and run xcopy still? this basically overe rites the copy write on dvd yeah?

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

you could try still useing x copy? but if it were me and its only my opinion, i would dump that app!

and use the 2 in my sig!

anydvd lets apps do there stuff with out the worry of region / protections etc...

5. rockpig

rockpig Member

hi
    ok i have decrypted the dvd using your links you provided me with, the decrypter has put a file of the dvd used with the link you proviveded in my hardrive so what do i do with it now? i have nero smart step and tried to put it on that but it said i wouldnt have a compatiable dvd to watch. Im a bit stuck now m8. Could you explain how you copy your dvd's after you have encrypted them? If so i would very much appreciate it. thanks

Last edited: Mar 6, 2005
  6. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

ok

load the iso or files whichever you got to dvd shrink so you can compress it or re-author for main movie only!

then when you hit backup it will ask to burn with nero or dvd decrypter (use decrypter!)

7. rockpig

rockpig Member

Hi firstly i would like to thank you very much for helping me with software ive been on holidays and came bacvk this morn! Do you know how i could get a free prgramme to watch dvd's on my cpu i gat nero and real player but its only trails for like 2 days then u have to pay for it?

8. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

9. sadsac

sadsac Guest

You've got Windows Media Player. What more could you ask for? LOL

10. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Windows Media Player wont play DVD's... Not by itself anyway needs the codec from a software DVD playing program :)

11. sadsac

sadsac Guest

I was being sarcastic-al.

12. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I knew that but they might not have LOL

13. rockpig

rockpig Member

Cheers guys

14. sadsac

sadsac Guest

Some movies you buy (or rent) have a free player on them. I don't remember what the player's called though.

15. rockpig

rockpig Member

ive just tried that link you gave and have installed it but it dont seem to reconginse the dvd it keeps saying stream and a lot of woerd stuff i dont really know!? Is there a more simple programme?

16. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Last edited: Mar 18, 2005