1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems burning iso and bin images to cds

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by yunukulu, Oct 10, 2004.

1. yunukulu

yunukulu Guest

hope someone can help me cause i have been wasting loads of cds trying to identify this problem!i have nero the latest version and even cd mate installed on my system.have the latest lg dvd writer. the images i choose burn successfully but when i try to load the burned cd there is no data on it! i cannot understand this. what can the problem be. HELP!

2. tayer

tayer Member

i have exactly the same problem...i use alcohol 120%, load the .cue, then shows me the information of the image, then i burn it, burn succesful...but when it finishes i try to load it and theres no information in the CD! Please, someone help...i also used nero and happened exactly the same.

3. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

First of all I would 'mount' the image on Alcohol 120% and then I would scan E:\ (virtual disk) with A-ray Scanner to detect if the CD is protected. Usuallly such bins have a .nfo ascii file which describes what to do ("burn the image applying..."). Maybe an Alcohol 120% emulation is enough...

Last edited: Nov 5, 2004
  4. tayer

tayer Member

the original .rar file only had the .cue and the .bin files inside. no ascii file there. I used the a-ray scanner and it showed me "StarForce Keyless" detection. How can i remove this protection? any soft do this? Please, help me. Thanks

Last edited: Nov 5, 2004