1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems burning to 4X media

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by neo67, Feb 6, 2005.

1. neo67

neo67 Member

I am having trouble burning to 4X media on a Pionner 106d using nero6.When i shrink the movie i then try to burn with nero which recognises my drive at 4X.then my pc just freezes.i have upgraded the latest firmware.What is very strange is ,it will burn on 2X media no problem.I have dvd xcopy express and that works great with 4X so its not my drive.I have uninstalled xpress in case it caused any conflicts,just does the same freezes.Would be greatful on any help on this thanxs

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Have you updated Nero to the latest version? It may be your version has a few bugs. Just a guess.

Jerry

3. neo67

neo67 Member

Yes i have its nero reloaded up to date.It does the same with another copier i had called copy to dvd.

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

What brand blank media are you using? Could be a media problem.

Jerry

5. neo67

neo67 Member

no its not the media using different brands and when i copy using dvd xcopy or express they is no problem anyhow at 4X.Think i will give up on this can not get no other backup software to copy other then the 2 stated.thanxs for your suggestions.