1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems Burning When A Stranger Calls. Help Please!!!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by bby625704, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bby625704

bby625704 Member

Hello all, I am new to the forum and have quite an issue for all of you dvd burning experts out there. Here's my situation...I recently rented the movie "When A Stranger Calls" from my local movie store. I took it home to copy it, or so I thought...Now before I explain, let me tell you what I have already done so far. I usually use DVD Fab and DVD Shrink 3.2 to burn my movies. I recently added to my collection, DVD Fab Decrypter due to the recent Sony encrpytions on their newer release, i.e. Fun With Dick And Jane, Memoirs Of A Geisha, Capote, etc. I can burn the above titles no problem. However, when I did my usual rutine with this movie, it didn't work. Here's what I can do...I can decrypt it with DVD Fab Decrypter and put it into a folder on my desktop to burn. However, when I try to open it with DVD Shrink, I get errors. I have tried to burn it with various programs including CopyToDVD, DVD2One version 2, ConvertXtoDVD, and Alcohol 120%. After trying for nearly two days I finally gave up. I then tried to download a DVD rip of the movie off the net and burn it with Nero Ultra 7. No luck. When I open my videos where the file is kept, it is not one of the burnable files. I am at a loss for words. I don't know what to do. I did manage to successfully burn about 43 minutes of the movie onto a disc one time, but that is the extent of my success so far. Any and all help on this would be greatly appreciated. I have burned hundreds of movies but I do not have the extent of knowledge that most of you have. I have truly exhausted ALL of my options and have nothing else. Can ANYONE help me and give me the solution. I am determined to get this onto a disc.

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Read the forum rules please...copying rented movies is illegal. We can only help you with movies which you own.

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

no talk of rent and burn. closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.