1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems burning with nero

Discussion in 'Audio' started by yokkaichi, Nov 28, 2004.

1. yokkaichi

yokkaichi Guest

Hi: I'm using the latest version of nero; Windows XP; and an I.0 DATA burner. Problem is, I'm trying to burn mp3s onto disk but the end result is not recognised by my cd player (No Disk). The disks are Mitsubishi Re-Writable. In Nero Info Tool all the supported write features boxes are unchecked - if this helps clarify the situation? Can anyone help me, I'm a newbie and frustrated.

2. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

If you go to the Nero website, and look under Support->How To Guides, you will find step by step directions for creating an MP3 audio CD.

Did you check the media you recorded to using Nero's Disc Info to see if any data had actually been written? I find that most first time users have trouble because they have selected the Image Recorder (which is your hard drive0 as the destination drive instead of the actual CD or DVD Recorder they have connected to their system.

Regards,

Craig
    Ahead Software
    USA

3. yokkaichi

yokkaichi Guest

Hi: when I run the systen info tool I get a "no disk inserted" for my drive and ASPI is corrupted.

Any ideas where to go from here?

Regards.

4. candycab

candycab Member

Last edited: Dec 2, 2004
  5. flan2359

flan2359 Guest

Hi

Normal CD players will not recognise music in an MP3 format. If your player is an MP3 player then when you first open up Nero you need to select the option " Make a Data disk " which will create a disc in MP3 and should then play. If you have music stored on your comp. and just want to burn music cd's and you are unsure of the process check out page 4 and look for a question from Livia 7916 dated 19/11/04. I did a step by step guide on using Nero to burn CD's. Hope this helps.

Good luck