1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems capturing mpeg2 using pinacle studio 8

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by plimper, Jul 11, 2003.

1. plimper

plimper Guest

Until now i had no problems when i was capturing with my awesome advc100.I was making the on fly mpeg2 high quality with PS8.8 latest.I was able to change the rates 5.000 to 8200mbits.When i installed the divx 3.11 alpha and the mpeg4v3.1 fix or something like that (i was unable to unistall also).Now when i try to change the rate it tells me the microsoft mpeg4v3.1 codec with compression rates but after 15sec it always freezes.When also i try to capture dv quality it comes up in slow motion and it's really messed up.What i can do?How i can unistall the mpeg4 codec and put the normal back again?Please help!!!

2. plimper

plimper Guest

I figure it out!!!
    There is no way to unistall it.I tried everything!!!What i did it was....A FULL FORMAT!!!
    After that came back to life again.People just becarefull what codecs you installing in.There are codecs like the alpha divx not from the original site /http://www.divx.com
    It was another hacked version and goes over the microsoft's dv codec and you cannot unistall it afterwards.
    I hope it will help others to don't have to format their pc's.