1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems Disney pc cdrom

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by torefol, May 20, 2007.

1. torefol

torefol Member

I have installed an cd-rom,Norwegian version of Disney,s Cinderella.
    But I cant play it on my computer with a backup of the disc.
    Is there any way to play the game with a backup cdr?
    Anyway I can burn a copy that works in the computer?

would be thankful if anyone can help.
    I done a lot of things like this with Dvd and ps2,but I am a beginner with pc games...

2. billybob

billybob Regular member

There are a few ways of doing that yes.

Ok the easiest method is to find a no-cd crack/exe file, which is an .exe file that you paste into the program file of your Cinderalla game to replace the original one. This will allow you to play the game with no cd whatsoever.

however, the other option (and slightly more...accepted(?) one) is to mount an image of your original disc on a virtual drive.

*billybob sighs because he hates trying the explain things*

Seriously, it is much easier to get a "No-CD exe". I have already found you one that should work.

http://dl.gamecopyworld.com/?d=2005&f=Castle!rar

Download this from any of the windows that say "online" next to them, and go to the folder where you have downloaded it to, and right click it, and click "copy". Then go to your program file for the game (Local disk C:/ - Program files - Cinderalla*)

* may not be called "cinderella but is was an educated guess :p

Then right click anywhere in the window, and click "paste". A window will then pop up asking you if you want to replace a file, click "yes". :D

Now it should work with no cd at all!