1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems playing DVD

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by chrissnow, Oct 14, 2003.

1. chrissnow

chrissnow Guest

Hello,
    A friend of mine copies DVD's with DVD2one (1.3.0) but my cd-player (JVC) gives an error and doesn't play it at all. On my PC everything works fine.
    Whou can help me please.

Chris

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Hi Chris, things generally do work on a PC nearly all of the time. However, with standalones it can be quite a different story. Go to http://www.dvdrhelp.com and click on the dvdplayers link along the top. Search for your DVD player and it should tell you if its compatible or not with the type of media you are trying to play in it.

3. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

4. chrissnow

chrissnow Guest

Yes I meant dvd player. DVD's copied with InstantCopy work fine. Only DVD2one gives problems. When I look at that dvdrhelp-site it states that my player also should play DVD+R(W) but they don't work well.

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

The website you indicated is not a statement of whether it does or doesnt play certain formats, it is merely a guide based on various users opinions. Did you scroll down and look at all the opinions that were posted by users?