1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems playing saved games on evox 3895 dash

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by berumen, Mar 2, 2005.

1. berumen

berumen Member

just upgraded hd to 160gb WD(lockable). i copy my games to the the new f:\games folder. i have copied 3games and only 1 seems to fully load and operate.
    the others all i get is the evolutionx screen (freeze). When i FTP into my console i do see the 3 games fully. Anyone have the same problem...

xbox ver.1.5
    xenium ice
    WD160gb
    Evox Dash 3935 (newest one)
    dvd2xbox

Last edited: Mar 2, 2005
  2. qasim786

qasim786 Guest

Hi have you tried to re-install the same game. Here is a good idea that I tried and worked. Install the version you had before of Evox Dash and then install the new one it works with me when I had done it...

3. berumen

berumen Member

thanks, i finally got my hands on slayers and completely re-did my whole bios/dashboard and all. Instead of copying games via dvd2box i use the manage your games option hdloader (i think it's call). this copyies my games from cd rom to hd. all my games seem to work. So I guess i had a bad bios/ or dashboard..

thanks for the support...

4. plk

plk Member

hello you have a copy of evolutionx i was wondering if you could send me a copy of it please

5. punqewe

punqewe Active member

if you do ftp the games over the way you did the first time....just patch the game with craxtion4 before you do so. That's probably what you were missing.