1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems playing tiger woods 2004

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by dmitch, Aug 8, 2004.

1. dmitch

dmitch Member

hi im having problem playing tiger woods after a few minutes it says dirty disc but the thing is im playing it of my hdd now ive backed up 30 games and they all play perfect so i dont know wats wrong with it anyone have any ideas.. i have a aladdin advance modchip btw its not a dirty fan as some people reckon cause this type of problem thanks

2. clarky

clarky Regular member

What program (and version) are you using to put it on your hdd? DVD2XBOX is up to 0.59 now so you may need to update. Oh and PXhdd Loader is up to 1.3a

This game is not out in Australia yet, so sorry i cannot give you more specific help on this topic.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2004
  3. dmitch

dmitch Member

i used dvd2xbox 0.59 and the game is out in australia..

4. clarky

clarky Regular member

xbox.com states the release date to be september, and i went to EB yesterday and it wasn't there.

Anyway if the latest version doesn't allow it to be run from the hdd, it may pay you to back it up to disk directly from the d:

5. dmitch

dmitch Member

i think ur actually talking about 2005 due september im talking about 2004 and the backup to disc also does the same thing after a few minutes

6. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

An alternative might be to FTP all the files from the game to your pc, patch the xbe files then ftp the game back to the xbox, its worked a couple of times for me.
    Failing that, do what Clarky said, back it up to dvdr

7. modme

modme Member

It works fine on mine. Don't skimp on the media and you'll have no problems. I use TDK -R burnt @ 2x