1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems shrinking the Bourne Supremacy

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by learnme, Dec 9, 2004.

1. learnme

learnme Guest

Tried using shrink to back-up this movie and within thirty seconds of starting I get a Error that says:
    Dvd Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue/programming error - exception occured/The handle is invalid.
    I just finished Dodgeball right before this and it worked fine. None of the settings have been changed, any idea of what has happened here. Thanks in advance!!

2. Eds

Eds Member

I am having the same kind of problem. If you resolve this I would appreciate the solution.
    Thanks
    ED

3. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

I had the exact problem so instead of trying to explain the answer just look a little further and look for the post [bold]NEW PROBLEM WITH DVD SHRINK[/bold]. That will tell you how to fix it.

4. looz2me

looz2me Member

I had the same issue (error). I "Re-Authored" Bourne Supremacy and just took the Movie. Placed it on a DVD without a problem. The movie works great.

5. onehowl

onehowl Member

I had the very same problem and burned a perfect COMPLETE copy with dvdshrink and dvddecrypter. Rather than try to explain what I don't understand I will suggest searching "the bourne" and look for a work-around by Scuba Pete. It worked flawlessly. THANKS SCUBA PETE!!!