1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems viewing dvd+rw

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jenbear73, Jan 18, 2005.

1. jenbear73

jenbear73 Guest

I just copied Walking tall using dvd decripter and dvd 2 one and burned with nero. I have an apex dvd player. It plays but when it does it will freeze and then continue playing. Didn't know if that was normal, and if not is there a way to fix it.

2. cruester

cruester Member

Sounds like bad media. What brand are you using? And it could also be that you are using +RW. Maybe your DVD player is having a harder time reading them instead of +R. But that's just a guess. I would say try a different brand of media first.

3. jenbear73

jenbear73 Guest

The dvd+Rw I am using are memorex. I am going to try to use just the +R. This is the first DVD I have burned succesfully. I have an hp dvd writer. Thanks for the help.

4. cruester

cruester Member

Try using TDK +R. Memorex has given many people problems. And make sure your burning speed is 4x or slower.

5. jenbear73

jenbear73 Guest

I am going tomarrow and getting different disks. My b/f tried to play it in another player and it did the same thing. he has a friend who is a comp. tech and he thinks it is the disks also. My burner burns at 2.4. Thanks for the help.