1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with anydvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by BAERGA369, Mar 5, 2005.

1. BAERGA369

BAERGA369 Member

I downloaded anydvd and clonedvd2 and i am having problems with anydvd. The red fox appears on the bottom of the screen but when i put in a dvd specifically jersey girl a message pops up that this dvd is css encrypted and it could not open it. I guess this means that anydvd is not working. I have opened it up with dvd43 but it can not go through the encryption after 70%. If anyone has any solutions please help.:)

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

I did that movie before I bought AnyDvd,im guessing you have a dirty, scratched, or bad disc.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2005
  3. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Re-clean the disk real well. re-boot and try to do it again. If that fails D/L DVDDecrypter and if that fails then the disk has got bad scratches or is a bad press. It will also tell you how many read errors there were on the DVD

4. BAERGA369

BAERGA369 Member

The disk does appear to have several scratches on it and when it gets to 70% it stops and saids that it has a read error which is css protected. At any rate anydvd does not even encrypt it all, it is like it is not even running, i have tried to download it several times and it still does not work. I will try it with a defferent dvd to see if it works.