1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with anydvd

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by Datman, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Datman

Datman Member

I don't know if it's anydvd or vista but here's a copy of an email I sent to slysoft. If anyone else knows of a problem and solution please tell.

John,

just letting you know I have been having a lot of problems with my BD upgrade. It may have something to do with a bug in anydvd.

I am running vista (that may be my problem) at first I thought my drive was bad or my new motherboard or new GPU. Then I reinstalled windows and after that everything worked. Until I tried to play a BD rip. Then Powerdvd got corrupted and would no longer play BDdiscs. I reinstalled powerdvd and it was working again then I tried to rip a BDdvd and it locked up again.

Now I am reformatting my drive and even though I bought the hd option I'm afraid to use it. I hope that by letting you know about this you can fix it. I can get you more information except the error codes

thanks
    Bill

SlySoft Support <support@slysoft.com> wrote:

2. Datman

Datman Member

reformatting may have been over kill. The error still accured just with anydvd running. Closing it fixed the error.