1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with burning on NERO

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Dopey, Aug 1, 2003.

1. Dopey

Dopey Member

anyone know where I can download a trail version of Recordnow. Oriphus just has the guide in his homepage.

2. ken0042

ken0042 Regular member

3. JWMED

JWMED Member

I would like to comment on these Nero burning problems. I have Nero 6.0. I cannot get avi files into NVE. The Nero help desk is worthless in getting a fix. When I used TMPGenc to make MPEG files, NVE worked just one time! Then the error message tells me that a file (NeAcenc.dll) is missing although it is present and current. Does anyone how how fix this or should I actively campaign to boycott a firm that sells products which do not work properly and worse, will not give logical answers to fix problems. (I also had Nero 5 and it didn't work!) I got Nero 6 for free but the same problems.
    I know this is a long comment. Maybe someone has the time to think this through for me?

4. JWMED

JWMED Member

Addendum - I have read many replies to Nero issues. NeroVisionExpress is SUPPOSED to convert to MPEG and then prepare the ifo, bup, and vob files. It does. At least it did once for me before it quit working!!! Using other programs and patching together does not solve the Nero problem.

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol Dopey, thats a good name you have chosen if you cant see the link at the top of the page hehe. Im just kidding