1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with burning

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by fazza8, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fazza8

fazza8 Member

I have backed up several bluray disks with BD Rebuilder (main movie only) and everything worked fine but since using a newer version no Certificate folder is created in the working folder. If I then use Sothink HD Movie Maker on the new file I get a brilliant disk. If I use ImgBurn 2.5.5.0 just burning the BMVD folder (after patching with AVCHD Patcher) I get a disk that just shows the structure on my TV as if it were a data disk. Obviously it is a long winded way of doing things. Can anyone suggest what might be going wrong.
    My ImgBurn settings in options are Mode1/2048 UDF 2.50 Recurse Subdirectories

Everything else is unchecked

(I recently backed up Letters from Iwo Jima but no subtitrles. Where are the subtitles on the blu ray disk?)

Thanks in advance.

2. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

Double posting is against forum rules so take care. It won't help you get answers more quickly.

3. fazza8

fazza8 Member

Sorry. I thought they were 2 different threads. Born out of frustration! Won't do it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.