1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by cuzzin7, Jul 12, 2007.

1. cuzzin7

cuzzin7 Member

After being satisfied with the trial version, I purchased the full version of Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter v7.02. Well, now that I've purchased it, I'm running into the same problem every time: as soon as I "open" a DVD for converting, not five seconds later I'll get a message that reads that "Cucusoft DVD Software has encountered a problem and needs to close," which forces me to shut down the program. This happens EVERY time after I open a DVD. Why is this happening? I've contacted the Cucusoft people but haven't heard anything yet. I'm not about to throw away almost $40, so I'd really appreciate anyone who can help me. I am running Windows XP SP2.

2. david94

david94 Regular member

ok this is because it is due to dvds that are copy write protected wich means it is protected against copies and stuff. do you use the same dvd again? look on the back and nier the bottom it should show two dvds and a cross through itsaying copy write protected.
    you can search throug your search engine for a programme that will enable you to copy this dvd to your device/dvd/cd etc