1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with DSorganize on M3 Lite

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mohowski, Feb 26, 2007.

1. mohowski

mohowski Member

Hey guys,

I just got my M3 in the mail and I accidentally ordered a pro instead...
    anyhow, i am having problems getting DSOrganize to load. I copied the DSorganize directory and .nds files into the root, when i try and load it from the M3 game menu it just hangs up. I tried copying it using the M3 game manager to no avail. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

2. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

did you try dldi patching? did you press start instead of A? all i can think of. yup.

3. mohowski

mohowski Member

Thanks, pressing start instead of A did the trick. It works fine, but there still seem to be a few issues...

When playing any m4a files, it doesn't read the tag info. Also, if i am playing a song and press x to change the song order, it hangs, unless i pause the song and then un-pause the song. Finally, it is nearly impossible to launch any other homebrew from the browser. Any ideas on any of it?

4. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

you must remeber the limitations of the ds's hardware and homebrew software. just be happy it works at all.

as for homebrew launching, you should read here. i prefer to use moonshell since it has a built-in no-crash-me. dso might have it too, but i didn't see any sign of it.