1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with DVD2One

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by C_H, Jan 8, 2008.

1. C_H

C_H Guest

When i choose make a full disc copy option, and i choose the movie i want to burn, i get a message saying, the select folder, /users/movies/, does not contain a valid dvd-video fileset!

How can i sort this out?????

2. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

C_H,
    If the error message states the folder that you selected ...then most likely it is not the one you want. You probably have folder selector in tree mode; a single click does not select the folder. You must double click the folder to select it.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
  3. Amir89

Amir89 Regular member

Make sure you select the Video_TS folder within the root of the DVD video.

4. na_tra

na_tra Member

Have DVD2One and AnyDVD HD and Nero. How can I copy my DVD? Do I need another software?

Thank you in advance for your help.

5. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

na_tra,
    You have two options: In both cases, AnyDVD will work "behind the curtain" sitting on your system tray. With DVD2One, its usability is pretty basic. You can either opt to copy the full disc or main movie only as displayed in the main screen when the program is run. Another option would be Nero Recode, if you have it. With AnyDVD's aid you can rip and encode on-the-fly. A guide can be found here.