1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Installous! Look!

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by JimmyChoo, Jul 27, 2009.

1. JimmyChoo

JimmyChoo Member

Hey guys, now I'm sure that I am not the only one that has experienced the following problem;

Your browsing installous and find a really cool app you would like, you go down to the download links, select the latest version and find that all the iphone friendly links are "2share.com". You have no reason to doubt this site, right? SO you click on it and proceed to try and download...but heres the problem, you can't. You cannot download from that site on the iphone, at all. The worrying thing is that for ALOT of apps, 2share.com is the only link available. Anyone know how to actually download from that site? lol there does not seem to be anything to click on once you get onto the site to download..

2. guessswho

guessswho Active member

I've gotten apps from that place.

3. wabashman

wabashman Active member

likewise

4. JimmyChoo

JimmyChoo Member

Oh I found on another thread that the download link is way at the bottom of the page, cheers!