1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with mounting in Daemon Tools

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by jpc0480, Oct 15, 2005.

1. jpc0480

jpc0480 Guest

I have mounted D-Tools with the .bin file and when I go into My Computer and click the virtual drive, it says to please insert a disk. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Please help.

2. jpc0480

jpc0480 Guest

Forget to mention that it shows a CD in the virtual drive, but it still says to insert a disk. Please help.

3. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

From the help manual:

"Mounting an image:

Right-click on the Daemon-Tools trayicon
    Select Virtual CD/DVD-ROM
    Select Device [?:]
    Click Mount
    Browse and select the image you wish to mount
    Click OK or double-click on the file to mount "

Good luck!

4. jpc0480

jpc0480 Guest

I dont understand what im doing wrong. I mount the .bin file to the virtual drive and go in to my computer and double click the virtual drive I still get nothing. I'm following your directions. It just doesn't work. I've tried everything.

5. Smiffy29

Smiffy29 Member

Thats exactly wots appenin to mine aswell reinstalled but does the same thing even if i disable virtual drive in d-tools and make virtual drive in alcohol the drive is exact same mount the image and nothing but in explorer drive is shown as cd drive any1 no how to fix?

6. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

May be you could try Iso Buster?

7. jfproulx

jfproulx Member

Make sure that all emulation have been turned on by right-clicking on the tray icon

8. jpc0480

jpc0480 Guest

I do have all the emulations on? Still don't understand what's the prob. This is extremely frustrating.

9. jfproulx

jfproulx Member

What are you trying to mount

10. Smiffy29

Smiffy29 Member

fixed it!!!
    jpc0480 wot i done was uninstall daemon tools reboot then reinstall when it gets to the bit where it asks u to name the scsi (it starts D347PRT)
    add a 1 to the end of that.I rebooted and could mount images again

11. IPixel

IPixel Member

hey i am trying to mount warcraft3 frozen throne but i donnu how to do it:s please help
    thx

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  12. Quadguy83

Quadguy83 Member

hey guys, i could really use some help, i got daemon tools, and just got Need for Speed Most Wanted, but i have no idea how to get it to work, there were 4 zip files called 0compresses.zip, n so forth to 3compressed.zip, extracting them,to folders called cd0 for 0compressed n so forth, could i have someserious help to get the game goin?

13. IPixel

IPixel Member

i hope the daemon tool works for warcraft 3: frozen throne cuz u guys dont seem to reply:s plz tell how it works

14. IPixel

IPixel Member

the last msg was posted on the 25 of october 2005 and we r december today so i hope u guys r still there

15. macmic

macmic Guest

Well, I hope you've fixed your problem re mounting with Daemon Tools. It's not really that difficult, so if you persevere I'm sure you'll get there. :)

But, just a wee warning!

Many, many people (including myself) have encountered problems with the D347bus.sys driver (and the equivalent A347bus.sys driver from Alcohol 120%).

One day, all of a sudden, your computer won't boot, not in ordinary mode, and not even in safe mode.

If you're lucky you can just skip the driver; if not, you have to boot from a DOS disk and delete the driver.

Hopefully this won't happen to you, but if it does, consider yourself warned! :D

Mac

16. buga00

buga00 Member

Please guys i need your help.
    I uninstall daemon tools and now when i login in my pc shows that message " product not installed" , i do not have daemon installed but i had a virtual emulator and i want delete that!!
    Anybody coul help me please?
    Tks and sorry my bad english!!