1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with my excuter 3 ce

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by sebscars, Jun 15, 2005.

1. sebscars

sebscars Member

i'm running a v1.0 xbox and installed excuter 3 ce,,, the chip works when i turn on the xbox... The problem is, even after i flash the BIOS i do not get a excuter logo when booting up. I tired even loading evox which someone made an iso for me, still nothing has changed but it still boots up to the flashing BIOS page... Can someone help me.

2. mdsup

mdsup Guest

you need to use the x3 bios...i bet you are using Flashbios...get a hold of the x3 bios and flash with that.

3. sebscars

sebscars Member

i did a http flash of the BIOS using the recent updated verson on www.teamxecuter.com/...still nothing

4. Xstation3

Xstation3 Guest

u have to set it to the right DIP switch settings. thats the 5 switches with the x3 logo that lights up. i dont know which bank u flashed to set them all to the left except for the last 1. flash it with x3 bios and the reboot ur xbox. make sure u dont hold down any buttons.

5. sebscars

sebscars Member

I already tried that and yet i still get the same Flash Bios screen when i boot up, but this time with another Bios verson, which technically means the flash worked but nothing changed really.

6. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Woops, double posted....

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2005
  7. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

So after you flash your chip, does your Xbox shutoff like it is suppose to? What bios are you flashing with?

8. Xstation3

Xstation3 Guest

dont flash ur bios with flashbios thats kinda like... dumb, if u want to get rid of it. im not sayin u did but dont if u did.

9. sebscars

sebscars Member

{pimpdawg] yes my xbox shutdown like it suppose too, but when i boot up i don't see the excuter boot screen. but everything before that works fine, i just don't know wuts up with it

10. mdsup

mdsup Guest

did you not read my first post? you need to get a hacked x3 bios...the bios you are using from xecuter's site is the same bios that came on the chip...you are flashing flashbios on top of flashbios, what do you think is gonna happen? you will not find hacked bios's on xecuter's site, so any bios you use there will not work.

there is a thread in the software discussion forum that explains how to obtain bios's.

11. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

To add to what mdsup said, sebscars, go and find the newest X3 bios, (I believe it is the X3 3294 bios) If you don't know where to find it, go here to get it, http://www.x-b-o-x.net/modules/news/

You will need that bios to get it working. Flash it the same way with that bios and it will work....