1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Nero Vision

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Fr33man, Jan 23, 2007.

1. Fr33man

Fr33man Member

Since I was told to start a new topic:

I have a problem with Nero Vision

the audio skips on mine and its very frequent, I have converted files from .avi to .mpg because of issues with making the subtitles fit on the TV screen, and when I put the mpeg file into Nero Vision, the audio skips at many places, it is NOT an issue with the amount of space on the disk because it happens before Nero even transcodes it, in the preview, please help this is a very critical issue for me. And if you need to convert the mpeg back to .avi, can someone please direct me on how to do that so that I don't have to change the size of the video again, and it will work with Nero Vision?

So I'll try that tomorrow (the mpeg2 to .avi, too late now) but about the VirtualDubMod, I know how to extract audio, but could anyone give a more step by step way of how to insert the audio in the video that'll be on the DVD, there since the original file is just fine and its the program version thats screwed up?
    Fr33man

2. zeiram

zeiram Guest

can you supply a nero log file?

whats the source of the file?