1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problems with nero

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by shaunb1, Dec 10, 2007.

1. shaunb1

shaunb1 Member

hi i need help with my nero 7 as up till yestaday i tried copying a dvd film as far as i new it copied fine until i came to play it and there was nothing on the disc ive tried it in 3 different players and my pc and nothing but why is nero saying burn complete... i havent done nothing different to the program and it was working fine friday night and then something has gone wrong anybody with any suggests let me know and how do i get nero off my computer and start again as ive tried to unistall it and that goes ok till i reload it and everythinks the same somebody help me please many thanks shaunb......

2. griffoone

griffoone Guest

One problem could be that your burning to fast, always burn DVD's in slowest speed there is also make sure that your DVD player can play DVD+-RW and when you un-install nero off your computer it will say some elements culd not be removed so you have to remove them manually.