1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with outlook express

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by 2PAC1972, Mar 17, 2007.

1. 2PAC1972

2PAC1972 Member

Hi can anyone help me,

I am trying to scan sum documents to send threw email but outlook express is saying a error with "POP3" has occur. what is POP3? and how do I change it so I can send my documents either threw hotmail or my internet provider? It is mircosoft outlook express 6 i have got if that help.

Many thanxs in advance.

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

pop3m is part of your mail program, can you not use outlook express? or have you never used it? also how big is the file you are trying to send? some mail servers won't let you send files that are to big, and the same can be said for someone trying to recieve the file some servers won't recieve files that are to big, some won't let you send anything over 4mg, what you might try using is a site like you send it or others like that do a google search and you will find a few places that will let you send larger files for free, also you do know how to set up your outlookexpress mail right? if not you could call your internet service provider and they will walk you through it