1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with ripped hd dvd audio

Discussion in 'HD DVD discussion' started by keebles, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keebles

keebles Regular member

OK, here is what I have done:
    1) Ripped The Bourne Identity with DVDFab 5.1.2.2
    2) Ran Feature_1.evo & Feature_2.evo through EVOdemux.exe (removed all subpictures) and left all audio intact(didn't know which one was the english track).
    3) Converted to a .ts(transfer stream) using tsMuxerGUI.exe in order to change the frame rate to 24fps and to join the two video files together.
    4)Ran the .ts(transfer stream) though mkvmerge GUI.exe in order to change to resolution from 1080 to 720 and converted the movie to a mkv format.
    5) Ran thought AutoMKV095.exe in order to convert it to wmv format and to shrink it down to fit on to a single layer dvdr and got an error saying that it couldn't handle eac3 audio.
    6) Opened the .ts(transfer stream) with tsMuxerGUI.exe again and extracted all the audio tracks(Left the video out).
    7) opened the eac3 tracks with EAC3toGUI.exe and converted the to ac3 format.
    8) Played the ac3 files in vlc to see which one is English and found only French, Directors comments, and a blank track.(the movie has English on the disc(played it in my HD A35 HDDVD player and my xbox 360's HDVD drive).
    How do I get the English audio track ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.