1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with Simpson Season 1. DVD2one

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by Snookie, Feb 20, 2003.

1. Snookie

Snookie Member

Hi everyone. New to the board, but I've been reading all of the great info here for the past month trying to learn as much as possible.

Here is my Problem. It seems on disc 1 of The Simpsons Season 1 disc. After I decrypt the disc and open the files in DVD2one. Each episode on the disc has its own tracks basically. There are 6 episodes on this disc. So there are 6 different files that show up on dvd2one. The other problem is that they are around 1gb a piece. So I'm thinking dvd2one may not be my best method of doing this. DVDXcopy wants to split it on 2 discs but I'd rather not do that. Any suggestions??

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

You either have to split it over two discs (DVDXCopy) or you will have to learn to use CCE, IFOEdit, IFOUpdate and variety of other tools to re-encode each episode pain-stakingly with CCE SP, then re-create IFO files to match the chapters with the new re-encoded files, wrap up the whole thing together and burn it. Will take a looong tim :)

3. dagobaker

dagobaker Guest

say i used the dvd2dvdr with cce (have lots of times) and them come up with 3 55 minute m2v and ac3(doing oz not simpsons) then how do i author them onto one disc (i take the bitrate down so that it will fit) need help there. i have ifo edit and dvd maestro and spruce up.
    thankx matt

4. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member