1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with (Subtitles) SRT Files.

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by vasgoth, Feb 29, 2004.

1. vasgoth

vasgoth Member

I have a downloaded film split into two files. Both came with *.srt files for subtitles, both are named exactly the same as their counterpart files. Yet only one of the two will actually show up with the subtitles working. I have VOBsub installed and it works fine with a few other movies I have, and with the second half of the movie split into two. Yet it will not work with the first part. I was wondering if there has to be something wrong with the movie file itself or with the *.srt file. The movie file plays fine and has perfect audio and video, just not in english. Same goes with the second half, except the subtitles work with the second half.
    The Movie in question is Battle Royale 2 and I don't know if anyone out there has had this problem before, but would love any input on how to fix this.

2. drchips

drchips Active member

Oooohhh!!

Please read the Forum Rules with particular respect to Piracy or Piracy Related postings.

Thanks.