1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with TMPGenc!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by charl, Jun 10, 2004.

1. charl

charl Guest

Hi!

I have some problems with TMPGenc plus 2.5.

1. When I’m converting divx to dvd the program shut it self down or restarts the computer automatically after about 10%.

Can anybody help me here???

2. When I’m converting divx to dvd the program stops itself after about 7%. And the warning message pops up “Read error occurred at address 000AB6E9 of module ‘TMPGenc.exe’ with 00003E7C”.

Can anybody help me here, please????

Thanx

//charl

2. andyfrank

andyfrank Regular member

try doin maitenence to ur pc like disk defrag and removing unessecary files and make sure u dl the newest version or buy the newest one and make sure u have al the proper codecs on ur pc

3. charl

charl Guest

hi!

I've alredy done all that. I 've tried to reinstall tmpgenc several times with no better results. I have also installed ffdshow codecs...

what shall I do???

something wrong with my Win XP???

//charl

4. andyfrank

andyfrank Regular member

well it is prolly a problem with that particulat video u trying to convert its happened to me b4 with the error and all the letter and numbers

5. charl

charl Guest

I don't think so actually.
    I tried on an another computer and it worked fine so I donät know what to do!

//charl

6. andyfrank

andyfrank Regular member

well im not smart with erors and all so all i can say is sumthings conflicting with your converting on that particular computer so idk =( sry

7. rippman

rippman Member

what it could be is sometimes programs clash and when that happens lots of dodgy thing happen try uninstalling some programs that might help.