1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with ViperRipMulti.dol

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by booshaka, Apr 22, 2005.

1. booshaka

booshaka Guest

I have the Viper GC installed, I am running cobra v1.1 bios, and using Office Depot Mini DVD-R as my media. The problem i'm having is trying to backup my games.

From my understanding I need to burn ViperRipMulti.dol as an ISO. I burn it as an ISO and put the disc in the GC and try to explore the disc , it then says "unknown file structure". I've created like 6 coaster and I really don't want to make more!

I am using Nero 6 ultra to create the ISO and to burn them. If there is a tuturial about converting .DOL into ISOs or if someone could explain what I am doing wrong, it would be much appreciated!

2. booshaka

booshaka Guest

Well.... I figured out the problem. Having a DVD Burner that works does help. I am going to do myself a favor and stop buying cheap ass burners like "Emperex"... pieces of S@*!!.

3. phoenixau

phoenixau Member

Well i done all that you have but the prog i am using save iso direct to my desktop downside is when i burn iso it fails, what am i doing wrong ?

4. booshaka

booshaka Guest

burn it as data disc not an ISO.... that was my 2nd problem :)