1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems working. Help needed .. please

Discussion in 'ratDVD discussion, help and suggestions' started by JstRecked, May 21, 2006.

1. JstRecked

JstRecked Member

Can anyone help me out using this program.. Everytime I seem to try and use this, it seems to keep going slower than hell.. Had the program running over night and in the morning, it only did about 11% in about 9 hrs. Now everytime I try and use it.. it seems to go extremely slow and locks up or something like that.. My computer seems to run @ 100%cpu and all, so not sure if that has anything to do with it.. I would think my computer should ok with running it.. I have the needed requirements it asks for and it's a Pentium 4 w/2.8Ghz and about 640MB RAM and the regular goodies.. If anyone has ay thoughts please help me out.. Thanks

2. tfmc2

tfmc2 Member

I experienced similar issue earlier...I ended up de-installing and then re-installing. At the same time as I did this there was new version released and the new version was what I loaded. Don't know for sure, but I suspect my previous copy was "corrupt" so even a reload of the old version would have fixed it

3. JstRecked

JstRecked Member

I'll give it a try again.. I guess atm I have the newest version and I did try and uninstalling it and reinstalling it.. didn't work.. I'll give it one more try. Thanks for the reply m8.

4. bethbill

bethbill Member

please help my dvdclone 2 is missing i purchased the program awhile ago i need help from the site