1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problum with xbox, anyone, please help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by mowery12, Aug 18, 2004.

1. mowery12

mowery12 Member

ive never had more trouble with computers then in the last week. i have recently installed the xenium ice and it worked fine for a few days,i couldnt do anything with it though. it wont load the bios, and now it makes the xbox not start up. it will power up then shut off, power up and shut off, a couple times, then the light on the front of the xbox blinks red and green. while all this is happening, nothing shows up on the screen. im frustrated to the point of just giving up on it all. will someone please help, even if your not sure, post something, its got to be more than i know.

2. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

Try making sure all of your wire connections are good. If it worked for a few days, then stopped...probably means a wire got knocked out of place. And also please try to be more specific when you say "it worked" do you mean that the chip lights up..or did you get to the flash bios screen...or what...