1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

proffessional drummer looking for a start point in u.s

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by eyald43, Sep 20, 2005.

1. eyald43

eyald43 Member

hi to the person who read this e-mail .
    i'm a drummer from israel a very good one i've been a dums theacher for the last year in yamaha music school
    in israel and i know all types of music from jazz- bebop hardbop cool,to fusion,rap,hip -hop,pop progrock metal,trash ,death and so and so.
    i want to come to america to hit the stages i am a very fast drummer, melodic,have a lot of expiriance on stages and in recording studios my age is 22 year's old my name is eyal dahan i'm very gifted and i want to share my talent with other good musicians .
    i am very series about the things i wrote here
    i need a place to stay and thats all abut
    if you are series send me back your recommendetions
    and we will be intouch
    i can afford the ticket+about 700$ for beginning
    i will bring with me my drums-roland td-8 (electronic drums
    and we will start working together

2. eyald43

eyald43 Member

to everyone return to eyald43@walla.co.il

3. ZenCat

ZenCat Member

I am looking for a talented drummer who has a firm grip on many styles and can play fast and rhythmically and be in the pocket with the groove. Hear some raw recordings of my playing on mp3lizard.com/Instant_Zen/ and on that other music website under Muttface. Do a google search using "Muttface", as I will not mention unaffiliated websites on AfterDawn.
    I am nearly certain I can find you a temporary place to stay, if you come here, but I can't personally offer you shelter. There's only 7 really good versatile drummers here,(and they are not all so versatile), so another would be welcomed and would find work quite rapidly.