1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Program files jaming with too much in it

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Paracite, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Paracite

Paracite Member

Elloah,

I've been having this problem now for a month or so... I'm using three different programs to d-load stuff, the downloading works good, but then to open the incoming files jams the the file it self. Once there is more than 20-30 objects in the file it jams. I've got like 300 objects in each of the 3 incoming files.

I.ex, the first program i use... once i try to open the incoming file, the file jams, so i have to end it, and the exact same problem with the second incoming file. Downloading works fine! but then, the third program jams as soon as i open the d-loading program, and the incoming file jamms...!!!! annoying. Any1 have this same problem/similar problem/ advise on how to stop the jaming?

Hope u understood what i meant, cause i sure didn't! =)

~~Thank You~~

2. scott2453

scott2453 Guest

i have no idea what you just said. Do you mean you are attempting to open a completed file, or one you are still downloading? Try waiting till its completely downloaded first. also, you could try moving the completed file to a different folder and then try opening it.

3. Paracite

Paracite Member

Ok.. the folder that my completed d-loads go to, jams everytime i try to open it, there is no way i have time to copy one file from there before it jams!

(the computer doesn't freez, but "my computer" freezes and i have to shut it down trough Task Manager)