1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

program for reading whats on my disc ( xbox ) ?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by carpcrew, Apr 15, 2005.

1. carpcrew

carpcrew Guest

hi, have sent my box off for repairs but ive got 5 discs ive not labelled inc a game , bios,s and my evox dash, problem ive got is when i get my xbox back i dont want to put these discs in if some contain bios, so is ther a program that reads such items on my pc . cheers .

2. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

IM not really sure what you are asking, but if you are talking about a program for the xbox that allows you to explore the xbox then there are quite a few programs out there that: Avalaunch, boXplorer, UnleashX, xboxFTP, and a few more. They are all similar to use so anyone would work. If you are looking for a program that you can read the xbox from the PC, go with flashFXP, it is a ftp program that you can use with the xbox as long as you know how to do that. I hope this helped

3. carpcrew

carpcrew Guest

thanx for the reply, buts its a program on pc ineed , to open discs and hopefully show me which disc contains my slayer as compered to say my bios , normal windows doesnt seem to show anything but size of data on disc, cheers .

4. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

Oh I see, you want to know what is on the slayers disk! Well the slayers disk is an ISO image and unless you know how to extract the ISO, then you wont be able to see with windows explorer. If you want to know what is on the slayers disk, just look on the manual here-> http://slayer.xbox-scene.com/ and go the the download section and download the manuel.

Btw, in order to extract the Slayers ISO, you need a app called xISO, it is an app made for making Xbox ISOs and it has an extraction function on it.

Hope this helped