1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Program forBurning data cd's

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by nickcunit, May 28, 2002.

1. nickcunit

nickcunit Member

I would like to ask which software you advise for burning data cd's as i would like to start to do this again, I currently use Feurio for Audio after ripping with CDEX or EAC ( for some reason EAC locks up the system with my internal drive, so I can only use EAC from my external RWdrive). After the earlier problems with the EAC extraction I experienced, I uninstalled the Easy Creator 3.5 and direct CD I was using to try to solve the cdrom problem, after a lot of help from this forum. I now wish to add a data burning program, of course i could always reinstall the roxio stuff but i am sure somebody here can advise me of something better.
    I run win98 SE with an internal Toshiba dvdrom SD C 2402 and an extrnal Freecom Traveller RW4420 . 128mb PII 400 laptop.
    Many Thanks.
    Nick.

2. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

Try Nero Burning ROM or Padus Disc Juggler.

3. GodFinger

GodFinger Regular member

Nero is much metter choise than Easy CD-destroyer. Nero is more frequently updated and has more jiggs and giggles. (Settings)

4. GodFinger

GodFinger Regular member

Sorry.. Nero is much BETTER choise...

5. nickcunit

nickcunit Member

I am currently trying out padus Disc Juggler but i am having a few intial probs that i am hoping to sort out, I have checked out more info on my rewriter drive and it is shown on my sysyem as an RW8040A which is a Ricoh unit, although this is not listed on the Padus support page as a supported drive I have seen it listed elsewhere as a drive compatable with Padus Disc Juggler , any further info welcome.

Nick.