1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Program like Microsoft Producer 2003?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by matricide, Mar 13, 2007.

1. matricide

matricide Member

Does anyone know a program that will work like Microsoft Producer 2003 so that I can capture video and syc the pps file at the same time ?

I use this program for a media company but we want a better product that ms Producer 2003 as it is old now

Thanks

2. presio411

presio411 Member

Hello, I'm in the process of developing a product that I believe could meet your needs. It is currently in beta and I'm looking for feedback if you'd like to give it a go. I had been a MS Producer user for several years and wanted to create a product with similar features, a bit more flexibility, but most importantly one that would be supported and enhanced into the future.

The product, iPresent Presio, allows you to capture audio or video and synchronize it with PowerPoint slides, images or screenshots. The output is an indexed, searchable, web presentation that support Windows Media, Quicktime or Flash playback.

If you're interested, you can download a free version of the beta from my site - www.ipresent.net

If Presio doesn't meet your needs take a look at Camtasia Studio. (www.techsmith.com) - It is a highly regarded product that has a PowerPoint plugin for creating similar types of presentations.

Good luck.

Carmen-

3. mglez86

mglez86 Guest

i want to make movies that look pro, i want to be able to add pics, videos, power point slides, screenshots, and anything else you can think of, but be able to make them look really pro, like have to things on screen at once, like a video and a pic, or two videos, and be able to write stuff on top of them, or add voice recording, or sounds, it is for my church i want to make these, to start making church a more interesting thing for everyone. i have used nero and movie maker, they both have tools i like, but they are not compatible so i need a tool wich has just all the things i need in one. what can you tell me about that, cuase i don't know what i am looking for, everything seems to be just tools to convert from one type of format to another. thanks in advance. x_x

4. mglez86

mglez86 Guest

i can't download the beta to your program, the page seems to be having problems maebe, or maebe is my internet, but it just takes too long to start downloading so far it hasn't started after like two 5 minute tries

5. presio411

presio411 Member

Hmmm. Sorry about that. I'm not sure what the problem is. I just clicked the link and was able to download it a minute ago. Maybe it was a temporary issue. Just want to double check that you are trying to download from here:
    http://www.ipresent.net/products/presio_beta.html

Try one more time. If you are still having issues, then contact me via my website contact form: http://www.ipresent.net/contact/

and I can email the setup package directly to you or we can make some other arrangement. Thanks.

Carmen-

6. mglez86

mglez86 Guest

so do you think your program is what i am looking for?? or do you think it's something different, cuase by this point i can't tell the difference with programs

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Hi there Carmen and kudos on the hard work. Is the software you're offering freeware at the moment?

8. presio411

presio411 Member

@mglez86 - Why don't you contact me offline and I can talk about Presio's features in detail, to see if it would meet your needs.

@Nephilim - Thanks for the note. The product is currently in Beta and is a work in progress, but it can be downloaded for free from my site. This Beta version is the full featured application and will allow you to create up to 5 rich-media presentations without limitations. Once the Beta is finished I will be charging for the first release, but I will continue to offer a "free" version that will allow you to create up to 5 presentations.